(NEXSTAR) – Set up your digital video recorders: “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” will air before Thanksgiving this year.
The holiday classic, starring Rudolph, Hermey, Yukon Cornelius and the rest of the gang, is scheduled to air on CBS on Monday, November 22 at 8 p.m. ET.
If you miss it on CBS, don’t worry, Freeform will also show “Rudolph” on:
- Saturday, December 4, 7:45 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 5, 5:35 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 19, 6:45 p.m. ET
- Monday, December 20, 5:15 p.m. ET
- Friday, December 24, 9 p.m. ET
- Saturday, December 25, 5:40 p.m. ET
Your other favorite holiday promotions will also appear in the coming weeks. Here’s where and when to find “Frosty the Snowman” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” this year:
‘Frosty the Snowman’
Frosty and Friends will air on CBS on Friday, November 26 at 8:00 p.m. ET. CBS will also air the 1992 animated sequel, “Frosty Returns” immediately after November 26 at 8:30 p.m. ET / PT.
Freeform will display “Frosty” on:
- Saturday, December 4, 7:10 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 5, 5 p.m. ET
- Sunday, December 19, 6:10 p.m. ET
- Monday, December 20, 4:40 p.m. ET
- Friday, December 24, 8:30 p.m. ET
- Saturday, December 25, 5:05 p.m. ET
‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’
This iconic special will air on PBS and PBS Kids on Sunday, December 19 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the rest of the Peanuts gang will also be celebrating the holidays with a new TV show this year.
Apple TV + is creating a New Years Eve special called “For Auld Lang Syne,” the first Peanuts TV special without the names of Charlie Brown or Snoopy in the title, Variety reported.
Shooting on December 10, the new special is the second New Year’s Eve-themed episode of Peanuts following “Happy New Year, Charlie Brown,” which debuted on CBS in 1986.
Suggest a correction