Zendaya’s outfits never fail to impress, whether on or off the red carpet. In fact, the actress and singer has quickly risen to the top of the list of most-anticipated awards show attendees in recent years, regularly arriving in eye-catching costumes that are quickly becoming viral moments on the internet (for all good reasons).
Do you remember her bright pink breastplate at the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards? Or the stunning Balmain leather dress worn at the Venice Film Festival premiere of Dune? Zendaya knows how to make a flawless red carpet look thanks to her close collaboration with celebrity stylist Law Roach (AKA @luxurylaw).
Zendaya and Law are admirers of vintage items as well as outfits fresh off the catwalk; We’ll never forget the day she wore a dress nearly identical to Beyoncé’s Versace dress at the 2003 BET Awards.
To honor her fashion career, we’ve compiled a list of Zendaya’s best skirt looks.
1. Zendaya received the 2021 Fashion Icon award at the CFDA Fashion Awards in New York this weekend, a well-deserved honor in our opinion. Zendaya dressed in a fierce red Vera Wang two-piece set that included a very small bralette and a peplum-style skirt that started at her hips and ended at the floor. Yes, it’s quite amazing.
2. Zendaya wore a HELLUVA dress to the Dune London photocall this weekend. The Vivienne Westwood-designed post-apocalyptic two-piece set (a smart choice, considering the film) includes a sleeveless harness that’s simply a bunch of layered chains, neatly draped over the torso and tied at the back. According to Law Roach, who posted the photo from the runway on Instagram, the edgy top is paired with a brown and beige plaid midi skirt for a fresh off-runway style.
3. Zendaya’s Oscars Valentino Haute Couture dress, designed by Zendaya, sent Twitter into a frenzy, and we can see why. Did you know that this dress also glows in the dark? It’s fantastic.
4. The incredible design of Zendaya’s hot pink Tom Ford breastplate, which she wore to the 2020 Critics’ Choice Awards, also broke the internet.
5. Take a look at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, when Zendaya donned a Calvin Klein bralette and maxi skirt ensemble.
Also read: Hero Fiennes Tiffin and his obsession with black formal wear