The new projector offers superb 4K Experience for epic big screen games and entertainment
LOS ALAMITOS, CA., September 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Designed for the gaming community looking for a bigger, more immersive gaming experience, Epson today unveiled the new Home Cinema 2350 4K PRO-UHD®1 3-chip 3LCD smart gaming projector. Equipped with property 4K PRO-UHD1 technology, HDR10,2 1080p resolution with 120Hz refresh rate and sub-20 millisecond input latency, the Home Cinema 2350 creates an immersive gaming experience in almost any environment, whether friendly or competitive. With 2,800 color lumens and white brightness,3 the Home Cinema 2350 delivers stunning images and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions for late-night or all-day gaming sessions.
“Enhancing the gaming scene, the new Home Cinema 2350 offers a powerful feature set in a compact form factor, including industry-leading input lag performance, an incredibly bright picture and immersive load 4K content, as well as an epic projected image size of up to 500 inches for engaging experiences that will make gamers feel like they’re in the world,” said Fernando TamashiroProduct manager, Epson AmericaInc. “Building on Epson’s best-selling Home Cinema 2000 range of projectors, the Home Cinema 2350 is a versatile and powerful solution for enjoying your favorite streaming and gaming content on the big screen.”
With a compact design that offers flexible lens shift capabilities for setup and portability, the Home Cinema 2350 makes it possible to take big-screen gaming and entertainment virtually anywhere. In addition to a convenient all-in-one sound solution, the Home Cinema 2350 features a built-in 10W bass-reflex speaker and allows for multiple audio options. The projector also includes built-in Android-TV®4 to easily stream your favorite Twitch and YouTube™ gaming channels, or skip to movie night with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max™, Hulu and more.5
Additional features include:
- 4K PRO-UHD1 — an incredible 4K experience in using advanced processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing; HDR102 and HLG support produce an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Able to support 120 FPS games – Competitive gaming performance at 1080p resolution with 120Hz or smooth refresh rate 4K PRO-UHD1 HDR2 gaming performance up to 60Hz
- Unparalleled Color Brightness6 — Advanced 3-chip 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame, enabling exceptional color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness without any annoying “rainbow” or “color brightness” issues observed with other projection technologies.
- Smart Broadcast Capability — Latest Android TV4 interface with an easy-to-use remote control – including voice search with the integrated Google Assistant™; watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, YouTube and more; even stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV™5
- Integrated audio technologies — Built-in 10W bass-reflex speaker, plus support for Bluetooth wireless audio devices,seven provide a number of audio options
- Lens shift capability for flexible installation — Vertical lens shift of +/- 60% allows for incredible flexibility when mounting the projector on tables, shelves, ceilings and more
The Home Cinema 2350 4K PRO-UHD1 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Gaming Projector (MSRP $1,299) is now available from the Epson online store and select retailers. The Home Cinema 2350 is backed by a two-year limited projector and 90-day lamp warranty, and two-business-day replacement with free shipping.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things and information. The company is focused on solving societal problems through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate the use of depletable underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japanheadquartered in Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of approximately 1 trillion yen. global.epson.com/
Epson AmericaInc., based in Los Alamitos, California.is Epson’s regional headquarters for the United States, Canadaand Latin America. To learn more about Epson, visit: epson.com. You can also log in with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 4K resolution enhancement technology shifts every pixel to produce an on-screen image, up to the stated specification.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logo of Seiko Epson Corporation and PRO-UHD is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.
THE SOURCE Epson AmericaInc.