All Elite Wrestling is expected to return to movie theaters soon, as the company announced that its Full Gear pay-per-view will air in select theaters on November 13.
In partnership with Joe Hand Promotions, AEW will be showing Full Gear in select theaters across North America on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 8 p.m. EST. Participating theaters include Cinemark, AMC, Regal, Harkins, iPic, Emagine Entertainment, among others.
For those looking to purchase tickets, you can head to the event website and see if any participating theaters are in your area.
Find the full press release of the event below:
November 5, 2021 – Coming out of the hottest summer for professional wrestling in recent times
In memory, AEW is renewing its partnership with Joe Hand Promotions to host the next FULL GEAR pay-per-view event live in select theaters across North America on Saturday, November 13, starting at 8 p.m. ET.
Participating theaters include Cinemark, AMC, Regal, Harkins, iPic, Emagine Entertainment and
others. To locate a theater showing FULL GEAR, fans can check the Joe Hand Promotions website: https://bit.ly/aewfullgeartheaters
From the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, AEW’s FULL GEAR pay-per-view will feature incredible matches, including:
- AEW World Championship: Kenny Omega (C) vs. “Hangman” Adam Page
- AEW Women’s World Championship: Dr. Britt Baker, DMD (C) vs. Tay Conti
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: The Lucha Bros. (Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo) (C) v FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler)
- AEW World Championship Eliminator Final: Bryan Danielson vs. Miro
- Minneapolis Street Fight: The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara, Jake Hager, Santana & Ortiz) vs. Men of the Year (Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky) and American Top Team (Junior dos Santos, Andrei Arlovski and Dan Lambert)
- MJF vs. Darby Allin
- Additional matches to be announced
“We’re always looking for new ways to engage our phenomenal fan base, and we know that Joe Hand Promotions is aligned with our mission and will bring the excitement and camaraderie of FULL GEAR to theaters across America. North next Saturday night, “said Tony Khan, CEO, GM and Chief Creative Officer of AEW. “Like all of our pay-per-views, FULL GEAR will be epic with three AEW World Championship titles on the line, a Minnesota Street Fight, and our hottest stars demolishing home live from Minneapolis.” “It’s exciting to connect our content partners at AEW with theaters across North America so wrestling fans can experience the intensity of FULL GEAR from the comfort of a theater with great options for food and beverage service, ”said Joe Hand, Jr., president of Joe Hand Promotions.
RELATED: AEW Full Gear Streams Exclusively On The Bleacher Report In The US; All the details